Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Amazing Man


Let me tell you a story about my amazing husband...
I did not want to find out the sex of our baby before the birth but Michael said he needed to mentally prepare in case we were having a girl! So...he has known for about 21 weeks what we were having. I am so proud to tell you that, until the moment she arrived, I had NO IDEA we were having a girl! I went back and forth in my mind but, going in to the hospital, I was SURE we were having a boy. Anyway, my husband did a fantastic job in keeping this secret and I wanted you to know he is AMAZING!
By the way, this was taken before Lori was here...

4 comments:

Jill Herbst said...

cute!

Mandy said...

You guys are precious!!

Michael you did an awesome job keeping a secret! I am impressed!

The Tluceks said...

You guys make adorable babies...must be in the "Tlucek" genes!!!
Congrats!

amerriman said...

She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her. When you are ready to get at with the 2, give me a call. I will show you the ropes!