Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A hard day's work

During our days there are a few things that make me laugh heartily. I cling to these things because there may or may not be a few more that want to make me cry... :) One of the funny moments is when Nolan will bring his cowboy hat to me. With an "anh, anh, anh" and a small hat shoved into my lap, I clearly know that he wants to wear his hat. I put it on him and he goes about his business until it falls off again. (Repeat scene above) This particular day, his business was to work on the vacuum cleaner. As soon as headwear was firmly in place, he set out to figure out what was wrong with the vacuum. I only wish you could have heard the conversation that ensued. He was SO busy and so into one of those toddler conversations that only toddlers understand. Wish you could have been here!




No comments: