Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, October 18, 2007

And now, the children

Alright, as promised...pictures of kids. Lots of 'em. More than you want to see but only a fraction of what I wanted to share!
They go from most recent to right before we moved so SCROLL DOWN!
I can't communicate how much I love these babies. Despite the expected craziness in having them 14 months apart, there is more joy in the days we spend together than I thought possible. And the adult communication I'm supposed to be missing? Well, sure, but hearing Nolan run to his sissy's side when she's crying and genuinely asking, "Matter sissy? Matter sissy?" (what's the matter sissy, for non-baby-speakers)...c'mon...that's just good stuff.

2 comments:

olivia and henry said...

oh my goodness,i cannot believe how much your babies have grown!!! they are both so beautiful and sweet. love all of these pictures! i'm so glad to hear (and see ;) that you all are doing so well in Yoakum. xoxo

Laugh Along With Me said...

Stinkin' ADORABLE!!! Man, I miss you girl...and those precious kids. My pack-n-play is set up in the guest room right now, Nolan would feel right at home. Come visit!