Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, February 4, 2008

can't stop now!

okay, so while i'm at it...
here are a few more.
this made me laugh so much. look closely at his feet. we had put nolan in some really mismatched pajamas the night before. in the morning, he comes out from his room, already dressed crazy, wearing his favorite black loafers. so silly, that boy.


now this crazy girl...
you'd think she was saying, "just get me out of here," to the cows outside. and to confirm things, when the door wouldn't open and no one would save her here, she got mad and crawled away to the front door. "how can i get out!!" can you hear her? she's pretty silly, too!




5 comments:

Laugh Along With Me said...

Girl...sorry I didn't email you back when you sent me the pics of your littles. Precious, simply precious, those kids of yours! And I cannot take my eyes off Lori's thighs in those "trying to escape" photos! I just want to squeeze them!

Mandy said...

I can not believe how big these sweet babies are! They look like they keep you busy, but it also looks like you guys are having too much fun!

I miss you!

77apronstrings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
77apronstrings said...

They're getting so big! Glad to see you're updating and loving life in a little town. Perfect!

April Williams said...

oh my goodness...look how big they are. i miss these 2 (and their mommy!) thanks for sharing.