Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, November 25, 2007

more in the series, "This is Yoakum"

I haven't done a great job of introducing you to our home town as promised. I just kind of threw the benefit dinner at you, hoping to draw you in, but then left you waiting for the next course of giblet rice (which, by the way, my genius father-in-law figured out how to make! Woo hoo!).

This is just a quick tidbit but a morsel nonetheless...our back yard friends.


Meet Blondie. The adorable, blonde cow who visits our backyard occasionally. I'm actually zoomed in a bit. We do have a fence. See?


I'm standing closer to our back door here. It's a wonderful back yard. Nolan gathers acorns, throws balls, rides in the wagon, and most importantly, has a little b.p. each day. (non-baseball fans, ask a friend)

This back yard and Blondie are two more reasons we love Yoakum. I think Nolan loves Blondie and her friends. Perhaps that is what he is contemplating here.




This Thanksgiving and Christmas season, when blessings are at the forefront of our mind, the simple, just-plain-fun things we've done in this great back yard are definitely included.
Y'all come visit soon.

2 comments:

April Williams said...

What a great backyard! I bet Nolan likes his friend Blondie!

Laugh Along With Me said...

I wanna see Nolan ride Blondie.