Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mother's Day, indeed


So my daughter decided not to be outdone by her dad in giving a gift to mom on Mother's Day. Michael knocked this wonderful day out of the park, by the way, and deserves a congratulations next time you see him! Baby Girl had been holding her gift back for a while and her delivery just couldn't have been more perfect. She ate her evening feeding at about 7pm and talked to us for a while. By 8:30p or so she was ready to go down. I wasn't sure if she would wake to eat at 10p or not--it's been a toss up lately. Well, not only did she not wake at 10p. She didn't wake up hungry until 2:30am! Let me do the math for you...THAT'S 7 AND A HALF HOURS FROM HER LAST FEEDING!!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day, indeed! Baby Girl has also decided this is the gift that keeps on giving, so if you call about 8:30p and my phone is off, I've gone done for my 6 hour nap and I'll call you in the morning!

1 comment:

olivia and henry said...

i LOVE this picture!!!!!!! B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!!